- BSc. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Minimum 1+ year of post-graduate experience in the industry in test automation.
- Expert level experience in Java and Selenium WebDriver based test automation.
- Hands on experience in Bitbucket source controlling, Continuous integration
and build automation using Jenkins.
- Hands on experience in mobile application test automation using Appium.
- Sound knowledge in software quality assurance and associated best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Willingness to take the initiative and adapt quickly to shifting priorities.
- Create and maintain mobile and web-based automation scripts.
- Report and analyze automation test execution results.
- Gather automation requirements and plan automated testing development
engagements across projects.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders regarding
statuses, risks, issues and test progress.
- Deploy and configure test environments and work with various source control,
continuous integration and build tools.