Senior Software Engineer (Angular, Nodejs)
ServeAlly by Zone24x7 is a Global Technology Company that provides the best Software Engineering Talent.
- Experience in Angular, Node.js, and RESTful API integration.
- Experience working with Docker and containerized applications.
- Experience working with Kubernetes or other container orchestration tools.
- Hands-on knowledge and understanding of AWS environments.
- Experience in full-stack development.
- Knowledge of RDBMS and Document Database.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies.
- Exposure to continuous integration (CI/CD).
- Knowledge of version control systems such as Git and TFS.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Up to date knowledge of latest technologies, tools, and platforms.
- Ability to complete tasks with minimum supervision.
- Ability to play a leadership role.
- 4 – 5 years of experience in the relevant field, including 1-2 years experience as a senior software engineer.
- Involved in all stages of the software development lifecycle, including requirement gathering, designing, developing, testing, managing deployments, issue reviewing, and performing maintenance.
- Maintain a high level of expertise in all technology areas used by the team.
- Produce high-quality designs by following industry best practices and coding standards.
- Communicate with clients.
- Communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders verbally and in writing.
- Work with non-technical business teams to understand functionality, composition, and user requirements.
- Participate in effort estimations and design discussions.
- Provide technical support.
- Train and guide junior developers.
The senior software engineer’s primary job role will be to develop software and information systems by creating and designing new functionalities and installing software solutions while playing a leadership role by understanding design methodologies and the overall software development life cycle.