Associate Tech Lead / Tech Lead (Angular)
ServeAlly by Zone24x7 is a Global Technology Company that provides the best Software Engineering Talent.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in software development.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar job role.
- Design and implement software components using up-to-date technologies and best practices.
- Comprehensive understanding of the REST architecture.
- Strong experience in Angular, HTML5, CSS3.
- Strong experience in on-premises container orchestration management and public cloud using Docker, Kubernetes, or a similar solution.
- Overall understanding of the service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- Experience with widely-used design patterns.
- Experience in building distributed multi-tier applications with single sign-on.
- Experience in continuous integration (CI) and automated deployment on AWS and Azure cloud platforms.
- Experience in static and dynamic code quality analysis.
- Knowledge of the dynamics of the full-stack development and guide junior team members.
- Experience in developing enterprise-scale software platforms.
- Firsthand experience in managing project releases.
- Build applications using Azure services and deploy them on Azure infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or an equivalent qualification.
- Behavioural Competencies: communication, teamwork and collaboration, client orientation, results and execution-oriented, analytical ability, and decision making.
- Convert architecture into comprehensive designs to meet functional and non-functional requirements.
- Lead and mentor junior developers.
- Work on critical implementation assignments while providing technical leadership to the team.
- Adopt and enforce coding standards, conduct regular code reviews and make sure the team members are educated on the coding standards.
- Recognize application deficiencies and implement effective solutions promptly.
- Assume responsibility for the quality of the deliverables and effectively manage project releases.
- Collaborate with quality assurance teams.
- Assist architects, project managers, and business analysts in managing client relationships and stakeholders successfully.
- Prepare technical designs and interface specifications for the business requirements provided by architects and business analysts.
- Simplify and convert complex business problems and produce appropriate technical designs.
- Collaborate directly with clients to bridge the gap between the technical team and client requirements.
- Effectively manage differently-skilled junior developers and drive them towards achieving a common objective.